Encore II Series Features & Specifications
Model # PH400 PH400BS Weight 18 lbs 25 lbs Height 32.25" 42.25" Depth 18.25" 18.75" Width 16.25" 15.75" Seat Height 17.75" 29.75" Stacks NA NA C.O.M Requirement .45 .45 Shipping Weight 26 lbs (2) 35 lbs (1)
- Steel Frame provides a significant strength advantage. Stronger, more durable chairs.
- Fiberglass, Wood or Upholstered Seat Options are available. A wide selection of comfort and durability.
- ANSI/BIFMA strength standards are met by all of our metal chairs. Safety is a top priority.
- Joints are hand-tailored, coped and brazed to maximize strength. Creates a smooth finish!
- Back Styles: Choose from nine back styles and custom engraving. Find the right style to match your cafeteria's décor.
- Paint Finishes: A variety of paint finishes and colors are available. Complement your design to achieve the desired effect.
- Oven-baked Epoxy and Polyester Finish provides added protection from chips and scratches. Holds up to the rigors of today's school environment.
- Premium Glides offered to provide protection to variations on floors and floor finishes. Chairs move with little effort on these long-lasting glides.
- 5-Year Warranty: As part of Palmer Hamilton’s on-going commitment to quality, we warrant that our metal chairs will be free from defects in original material and workmanship for a period of five years from the original shipment date. Our guarantee!
The Encore II Series features a steel frame with optional fiberglass, wood or upholstered seat. Call our factory at 262-723-8200, ext. 240 for further information.
Fiberglass Color Options
Our steel frames are built in our state-of-the-art facility where we can have strict control over quality. Our finishes are tougher and longer lasting than conventional paint and you even have your choice of colors seen below. As part of Palmer Hamilton's on-going commitment to quality, we warrant that our metal chairs will be free from defects in original material and workmanship for a period of five years from the original shipment date.
Boasting a full selection of colors, Palmer Hamilton's Upholstery Options ensure we have the perfect chair for your facility. These options are stain repellent and will add the perfect layer of comfort to meet your facility's needs. We are able to coordinate with your a new or existing décor theme to achieve the desired effect.