Highland Series Features & Benefits
- Be Yourself! Our Lounge Furniture allows you to showcase your school's individuality. Proven to attract students to use your Food Service Program!
- Comfort: Create a stylish, comfortable seating area with vast selection our Lounge Furniture. Gives your students, faculty and staff options!
- Choices: Entice students to stay on campus by allowing them to sit in larger or smaller groups. Adds variety to an ordinary eating space.
- Couch and Chair Lengths can be coordinated to find the perfect look for your facility. A full selection to meet your needs!
- Arm Options include square, square wood, curved, curved wood and tablet models. Find the right style to match your cafeteria's décor.
- Leg Options: Choose between brushed aluminum, tapered aluminum, wood and tapered wood legs. More choices to meet your demands!
- Modular Construction allows you to replace any damaged parts individually, increasing the life span. Reduces waste and cost.
- Fire (TB133) and Moisture Barriers help provide an added layer of durability. Holds up to the rigors of today's school environment.
- Tamper-proof Fasteners keep the lounge furniture where you want it. Protection from unwanted misuse.
- Lifetime Warranty: As part of Palmer Hamilton’s on-going commitment to quality, we warrant
that our lounge furniture will be free from defects in original material and
workmanship for the lifetime of the lounge furniture. Our guarantee!
- Contains Steel Tube & Mynlon Plug Inner Construction.
- Suspension System feature DuPont Dymetrol.
- All HR Foams are CFC-free.
- Metal to Metal Inner Connections.
- Sierra Pine's Medite II and recycled steel in the frame for maximum sustainability.
Model Number Width Depth Height PHHRO-33 33" 32" 32" PHHRO-54 54" 32" 33.5"
Boasting a full selection of colors, Palmer Hamilton's Upholstery Options ensure we have the perfect lounge furniture for your facility. These options are stain repellent and will add the perfect layer of comfort to meet your facility's needs. We are able to coordinate with your a new or existing décor theme to achieve the desired effect.