Folio Series Features & Specifications
Model # PH110 PH110BS Weight 18 lbs 22 lbs Height 35" 44.25" Depth 19.5" 18.5" Width 17.5" 17.5" Seat Height 18" 29.75" Stacks NA NA C.O.M Requirement .45 .45 Shipping Weight 26 lbs(2) 32 lbs(1)
- Beech Wood Chair Frames: A grade “A” hardwood that is stronger than oak or maple in almost every respect. Holds up to the rigors of today's school environment.
- Wood or Upholstered Seat and Back Options are available offering you a wide selection for comfort and durability. Add the perfect layer of comfort and style to fit your demands.
- ANSI/BIFMA strength standards are met by all of our wood chairs. Safety is a top priority.
- Mortise and Tenon Construction: We rely on the time-tested method for maximum joint strength. Proven to make stronger chairs.
- Legs are glued, screwed and bolted together with hardened nuts and bolts. Tougher, more durable wood chairs.
- Wood Finishes: A variety of stain finishes are available. Complement your design to achieve the desired effect.
- Premium Glides provide protection for a variety of floors and floor finishes. Chairs move with little effort on these long-lasting glides.
- 5-Year Warranty: As part of Palmer Hamilton’s on-going commitment to quality, we warrant that our wood chairs will be free from defects in original material and workmanship for a period of five years from the original shipment date. Our guarantee!
Boasting a full selection of colors, Palmer Hamilton's Upholstery Options ensure we have the perfect chair for your facility. These options are stain repellent and will add the perfect layer of comfort to meet your facility's needs. We are able to coordinate with your new or existing décor theme to achieve the desired effect.