In this section we provide everything from laminate options, frame options and fabric options to stool colors and easy downloads of our REVIT and CAD files. If you do not find what you are looking for, please contact us at 1.800.788.2018.
About National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA)
National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA) is a public agency, member-driven service cooperative that serves over 50,000 members. NJPA offers a multitude of contracted products, equipment and service opportunities to education, government and other non-profit entities.
We offer our Members contract purchasing solutions that are leveraged nationally to enable contracted suppliers and member agencies to work smarter and more efficient as they do business with each other. NJPA does this by establishing a business and service alliance between member buyers and contracted suppliers ensuring a valued and successful national purchasing program.
Locally in Minnesota, NJPA offers regional programs for counties, cities and schools that comprise an area known as “Region 5.” We successfully aid in the planning, development and provision of services in a vast array of fields, including technology, health insurance, curriculum, staff, health and safety and more.
"An Alliance Built On Trust."
NJPA’s Vision/Mission & Focus
Building valued relationships, delivering innovative solutions with integrity, exceeding the expectations of our Members.
- Serving schools, government and all non-profit agencies.
- Exceeding Members’ expectations by providing an easy, legal and cost effective procurement process.
- Realizing the value of relationships with business suppliers.
- Validating and measuring results.Identifying current and future needs.
- Communicating effectively with current and potential Members.
- Exploring new areas and opportunities to serve our Members.
Watch NJPa Video