Resources | Warranty
Click to download our warranty.
PALMER HAMILTON, LLC warrants that its products shall be free from defects in original material and workmanship for the period listed below from the original shipment date or substantial completion date. This warranty shall not apply to normal wear and tear. In the event products are damaged as a result of misuse, abuse, vandalism, neglect, accident, improper application, and modification or repair by persons not authorized by PALMER HAMILTON, the company reserves the right to render any warranties null and void. The company will, at its discretion, repair or replace any defects. Any repair or replacement must be approved in advance by the factory before any action is taken. There are no implied warranties of fitness or merchantability, and there are no other express warranties beyond the warranties expressed here.
Warranty Terms, Conditions, Limitations and Exclusions
- Any frame leg and/or foot glide, bumper, threaded leveling glide, or endcap contained on or within any of Palmer Hamilton’s products sold (Including Nomad) is considered a normal wear and tear item and not subject to warranties specified in table on page 1, whether or not footnoted in table. This includes, but is not exclusive to, any mobile products, chair or stool model NOMAD products, or any HIVE® or DAISY collaborative furniture.
- Customer warrants that Palmer Hamilton products are suitable for use in their environment and this warranty does not cover any additional claims resulting in indirect, consequential, or accidental damages to their environment.
- Warranty periods for products are valid for an intended use environment based on an 8 hour per day, 40 hour per week.
Mobile & Accessories:
- A T-Rex – 60”round single flip top table is warrantied for 5 years.
- B Products sold in these categories from time to time may include components sourced from independent vendors and, as a matter of course, will reflect the vendor’s warranty terms, conditions, and duration. The warranty on these components may be less encompassing than Palmer Hamilton’s stated manufacturer's warranty. Claime against these products will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Palmer Hamilton Design:
- C Products sold in these categories from time to time may include components sourced from independent vendors and, as a matter of course, will reflect the vendor’s warranty terms, conditions, and duration. The warranty on these components may be less encompassing than Palmer Hamilton’s stated manufacturer’s warranty. Claims against these products will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Alloy – Cast bases and columns are warrantied for 5 years. Indoor particleboard and MDF core tops have a 5 year warranty. Indoor/outdoor composite tops have a 3 year limited warranty.
- D RE-LOAD™ – See RE-LOAD™ Operations Manual for details.
- Chariot™ Booth – Frame and fiberglass units are warrantied for 5 years. For fabric upholstered seats or seat backs, only the warranty offered by the original fabric manufacturer applies. COM or COL fabrics supplied by the customer are not warrantied by Palmer Hamilton.
- Encore and Cosmo Chairs – 5 year structural warranty. For upholstered seats or seat backs, only the warranty offered by the original fabric manufacturer applies. Does not include wear items (glides, finishes and upholstery).
- Spree Chairs – Upholstery treatments and fabrics are subject to warranties offered by the respective fabric manufacturer.
- Daisy - Frame and structure are warrantied for 5 years. For upholstered fabrics, only the warranty offered by the original fabric manufacturer applies. COM or COL fabrics supplied by the customer are not warrantied by Palmer Hamilton.
- Hive® – Because of the extremely custom nature of this product line, please see the Hive Pricer for coverage limits and exclusions.
- Carts – Warranty is 5 years for structure and workmanship and 1 year for casters. Carts include the Reload Battery cart, Sync table cart, Aero table cart, Parx table cart, Kendo chair cart, Filo chair cart, and Encore chair cart.
- Booth Movers – Warranty is 2 years. Product is used for fixed frame Chariot™ booths.
- Essay – This warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear or problems caused by abusive or abnormal use, modification or alteration, improper assembly/installation, failures resulting from inadequate inspection and maintenance, accident, vandalism, or freights damage. Any incidental or consequential damages, including by not limited to business losses, personal property damage and third party liabilities are hereby expressly excluded.
- Umbrellas - All commercial models are protected by a 1 year manufacturer's warranty against defects and the fiberglass ribs are protected against defects for 3 years. Manufacturer offers a 5 year warranty against fade and the stitching is protected with a 1 year warranty against defects.
All warranty terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions are subject to change without notice.